5 Reasons- Why you should not miss Tanu Weds Manu Returns:
- Kangana is outstanding in a double role. Her impeccable Haryanvi accent would put the Chautalas to shame. Few actors have been able to do justice to double roles in Bollywood the way she has done in TWM2.
- Madhavan plays himself.. he is the calm husband even in adversity. Watching the couple is like watching Tendulkar and Dravid play cricket. While Kangana is blazing guns and aggressive in both her roles, Maddy coolly manages to support her well and ensure that the equilibrium is maintained!
- Deepak Dobriyaal as Pappi shows us once again how supporting roles can be enacted to make them appear like lead roles. The most hilarious dialogues are given to him and he does absolute justice to them. Laugh a riot guy with an unassuming character that keeps surprising you often and tickling your funny bone with consummate ease
- Mohammed Zeeshan Ayub doesn’t get left behind in his portrayal of Chintu – Tanu’s second fiddle. Whether he is falling for Kangna or getting jilted by her, he wears his heart on his sleeve.
- Finally, the whole Indian small town setting accentuated by good screenplay/ dialogues by Himanshu Sharma, direction by Anand Rai and an amazing supporting cast of Swara Bhaskar, Jimmy Shergill and Eijaz Khan brings to life a well paced, funny and light movie interspersed with social messages that you can interpret if you are attentive enough. set
Its a revolutionary movie which doesn’t follow the Indian stereotype for a woman.